Fiscal Year 2022
- Ikka T, Fujita M, Hatta T, Isobe T, Konomi K, Onishi T, Sanada S, Sato Y, Tashiro S, Tobita M. Difficulties in ensuring review quality performed by committees under the Act on the Safety of Regenerative Medicine in Japan. Stem Cell Reports. 2023; 18(3). DOI: 10.1016/j.stemcr.2023.01.013.
- Raz A, Minari J, Takashima K, Gaydarska H, Hashiloni-Dolev Y, Horn R. Old and new challenges regarding comparable and viable data sharing in population-scale genomic research. European Journal of Human Genetics. 2023; DOI: 10.1038/s41431-023-01355-3.
- Urade M, Fujita M, Tsuchiya A, Mori K, Nakazawa E, Takimoto Y, Akabayashi A. Facts and recommendations regarding when medical institutions report potential abuse to child guidance centers: a cross-sectional study. Pediatric Reports. 2022; 14(4): 479-490. DOI: 10.3390/pediatric14040056.
- Murata M, Kawabe K, Hatta T, Maeda S, Fujita M. Current status of umbilical cord blood storage and provision to private biobanks by institutions handling childbirth in Japan. BMC Medical Ethics. 2022; 23(1). DOI: 10.1186/s12910-022-00830-8.
- Fujita M, Hatta T, Ide K. Current Status of Cell-based Interventions in Japan. Cell Stem Cell. 2022; 29(9): 1294-1297. DOI: 10.1016/j.stem.2022.08.003.
- Sato H, Fujita M, Tsuchiya A, Hatta T, Mori K, Nakazawa E, Takimoto Y, Akabayashi A. Disclosing a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder without intellectual disability to pediatric patients in Japan in early diagnostic stages and associated factors: a cross-sectional study. BioPsychoSocial Medicine. 2022; 16. DOI: 10.1186/s13030-022-00247-0.
- Barker RA, Boer GJ, Cattaneo E, Charo RA, Chuva de Sousa Lopes SM, Cong Y, Fujita M, Goldman S, Hermerén G, Hyun I, Lisgo S, Rosser AE, Anthony E, Lindvall O. The need for a standard for informed consent for collection of human fetal material. Stem Cell Reports. 2022; 17(6):1245-1247. DOI: 10.1016/j.stemcr.2022.05.013.
- Hatta T, Ide K, Fujita M, Ikka T. Financial risks posed by unproven stem cell interventions: Estimation of refunds from medical expense deductions in Japan. Stem Cell Reports. 2022; DOI: 10.1016/j.stemcr.2022.03.015.
- Takashima, K., Soma, T., Muto, K., Nishida, K., Minari, J. Learning to listen: a complementary approach to informed consent for patients with visual impairments. Stem Cell Reports. 2022. DOI: 10.1016/j.stemcr.2022.10.008.
Meszaros J, J. Minari and I. Huys. The future regulation of artificial intelligence systems in healthcare services and medical research in the European Union. Frontiers in Genetics, 2022. 13:927721. DOI: 10.3389/fgene.2022.927721.
- Raz A,Timmermans S, Eyal G, Brothers K,Minari J. Challenges for precision public health communication in the era of genomic medicine. Genetics in Medicine. 2022; 24 (9). 1814-1820. DOI: 10.1016/j.stemcr.2022.05.010.
- Shinomiya N, Minari J, Yoshizawa G, Dando M, Shang L. Reconsidering the need for gain-of-function research on enhanced potential pandemic pathogens in the post-COVID-19 era. Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology. 2022; 10(966586). DOI: 10.3389/fbioe.2022.966586.
- Okui G, Takeda S. Revisiting the measure of development: A critique of sustainametrics. Frontiers in Sustainability. 2022; DOI: 10.3389/frsus.2022.943202.
- Sawai T,Akatsuka K, Okui G,Minakawa T. The regulation of human blastoid research:A bioethical discussion of the limits of regulation. EMBO Reports. 2022; DOI: 10.15252/embr.202256045.
- Oikawa M, Takimoto Y, Akabayashi A. Attitudes of the Public Toward Consent for Biobank Research in Japan. Biopreservation and Biobanking. 2022; DOI: 10.1089/bio.2022.0041.